Terms of Sales -
1. By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
2. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
3. In order to contract with www.aristamart.com you must be possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Nevertheless, you can enjoy the services of Cash on Delivery. In that case you should pay the required amount after receiving your product.
4. www.aristamart.com retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email, phone call, or SMS. And we will confirm the identity.
5. Also when it comes to the matter of the third party which you have contracted with, on that cases Arista Mart Ltd. will confirm that third parties identity too. This will usually be www.aristamart.com or may in some cases be a third party.
6. Where a contract is made with a third party and www.aristmart.com is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you.
7. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services you required from Arista Mart Ltd. www.aristamart.com
8. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
(a) Our Contract: When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement through email, phone call or SMS about confirming receipt of your order. That email, phone call or sms will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail, phone call or sms that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract formed.
(b) Pricing and Availability: Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
(c) Payment: Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorization being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase. Once the goods have been dispatched and you have been sent a confirmation email the monies paid as a deposit shall be used as consideration for the value of goods you have purchased as listed in the confirmation email